Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Finished!! Nina's "Olinda"

Finally!! I can share the photos of finished "Olinda" today. I added many more buttons and made the sleeves much longer than the original design. That was Nina's requests. Somehow she likes long long sleeves for her cardigans and sweaters. It seems we endured through the coldest time of the year. I see grey sky that looks almost crying today but it is OVER 50°F (unbelievable!!!). Yesterday was a little cooler but a super bright beautiful day. I am so happy to see the thick snow melting and water dripping from the icicles. Meanwhile I am hoping to have some more  slightly cold days so Nina can enjoy wearing her new cardigan. My Ravelry project page is here.




Nina can pose like a model in such a fancy clothing and she can fly like an agile Ninja as well!


I love love love this smile. Happy knitting!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Just discovered your blog , so original, love it. Great green cardigan, photo and model. Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hiromi,
    First of all, thank you very much for stopping by my humble little space earlier. You have such a beautiful blog here. Love your knitting too. I used to knit when I was younger but now is too busy to do so. I always envy how others could knit out such stunning outfit. Enjoy your day !
    Blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete