Monday, February 3, 2014

Hoop-La! Magazine

Happy news for stylish embroidery lovers! A very cool new UK embroidery magazine will be coming out soon. Hoop-La! And I am honored to be one of the contributors of this fantastic zine!


I do not have the copy myself yet (cannot wait!) but it seems there are tons of cool, modern projects by super talented designers with beautiful pictures. (Including my modern Sashiko pouches! d;)  You can sneak peek some of those projects here. Don't forget to check page 84! (You'll love it! ha ha ha)

It will be published this Thursday in the UK. If you don't want to wait, you can pre-order it here. Also there are many useful information in Hoop-La face book page! Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Your pouches and embroidery are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you aangto! I'm glad you like the pouch!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! It looks really very nice :)
    Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little bag with dots and sashiko. Where can I find the linen fabric with dots. I already searched everywhere. How big are the dots? Thanks for your answer. Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole. Thank you for stopping by. I purchased the fabric in Japan. There is an online store sells the dot fabric overseas. Their English is not so good, though. Here is a link to the shop.

      http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/sankakuya/item/10000000/

      Delete
    2. And a dot measures about 1cm.

      Delete