Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Needle Felted Bow (Tie) Brooches

I made these felt brooches for selling at the local shop in February. The patterns on these bows are needle felted. This technique is very simple and easy to add some colors and cuteness on many kinds of fabrics. I appliqued polka dots, hearts and stripes on my bows using my single felting needle!

They could be worn as brooches and easy bow ties as well. I always love to play with colorful felt sheets. Looking at pretty colors makes me think of warm bright Spring. 

We had a winter storm last night and it became a snow day today. My girl has been sick since last Saturday. She already missed two school days this week but it was kind of lucky for us that everybody didn't go school today. I am hoping she won't get fever tonight. It seems Spring is not around the corner yet here on my street. I cannot wait to get out and start working in our yard. 

I hope you are having a beautiful evening. Happy needle felting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I saw these on Flickr - they a just fabulous, what a great idea!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete