Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm back.

Hello my friends. We got back from Japan last Thursday. We had a greatest trip this year. Our trip was filled with lots of fun and surprises. We've been spending time adjusting 13 hours time differences and recovering from distress due to a long distance travel since we were back. After five days of struggle with our jet lag, Nina seems ready to go back to school now. (The school will start on this Wednesday.) I still could not sleep well last night. I got to finish watching three episodes of Japanese TV drama I have taped when we were gone. But I think we are pretty much ready to go back to our daily life. I missed blogging about my trip and my creations since the last post. Finally, I post some photos from our trip here to start. I will write more about it later.










I miss my country so much. But also It is very nice to be back home.

Sorry for my long absence. Thank you so much for coming back to read again. I have a lot to tell. I have a lot to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment