Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mini Applique Boston Bags / Swan and Robot

I finished two mini Boston bags for kids. Swan and Robot. 



I adjusted the pattern I made for this bag. It worked well. I think the shape of curvy spots got a little tidier than before. I shorten the length of handles a little. And tried to combine cotton and colored leather. This idea added another fine detail to this little bag.







These bags are now listed on my Etsy shop. And there are more pictures on my Flickr pool as usual.

Yesterday was my birthday. I went to see my daughter's performance as a cheer leader at the community kids basket ball game. I got a big flower bouquet from my husband and daughter. I had a yummy Sushi dinner at the best Sushi restaurant in this area. And I watched two movies with my husband. I am grateful to my parents in law that they had my daughter sleeping over. I had a wonderful birthday. I was one very happy woman in the world.

This is a long weekend. I hope you all have a great President day! Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment