Monday, June 7, 2010

The package from Oh, Fransson!

The Tokyo Subway Quilt from Oh, Fransson arrived this afternoon! Hurray! I was so excited to open the box, and of course the quilt and the bundle made me fly!

We had a kind of rough weekend ( I will tell you about it in the next post I guess ), but the arrival of this fantastic gift made my day. Thank you so much, Elizabeth.

I am still considering what I am going to use these fabulous quilter's linen for. There are many patterns I want to try in my mind, but not exact vision for this bundle yet. I love the time for thinking about what I want to make next. Once I start thinking about new projects, I could fail at falling asleep at night.

 
I love the backing of the quilt, too. The contrast of yellow and black&white. I still feel so lucky. I will show you pictures when I decide where to hang this quilt up in my house. 

I hope you all have a good week.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful quilt! And I'm sure that you will make a great project with the linen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiromi, Your pattern looks great made into a quilt! I can't wait to see what you decide to do with the Kaufman bundle you won!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Demoiselle Libellule and Sina.
    I am working on a quilt for my daughter right now. And it is going very slow since her school year was over. I just don't have much time to sit in front of my sewing machine. Please be patient to see what is going to happen to the quilter's linens. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete