Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wonky rectangles Pillow Cover

My next quilt project is making some pillow covers. This is for trying patterns in small scale. I want to test if my ideas in my mind really work. So making pillow covers is just perfect for a trial. I am inspired by this quilt from Film in the Fridge, but I couldn't tell how to construct pieces. I decided goin my own way to make those colorful rectangles look wonky. I think I need to run back over this a little more before making a bigger quilt, but this pillow looks pretty good. I like it.


4 comments:

  1. Your pillow looks great! I love the colors. Good idea to try pillows first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Keyka! I can't decide what I want to make next! Could be a "Whirlygiggle" or "Wonky nine patches".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillow is really pretty ! Oh ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much PY! Please stop by again.

    ReplyDelete